- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Entry will be restricted in the absence of a valid photo ID.
- Security procedures remain the right of the management.
- The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the guests.
- All minors under 18 are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Alcohol will not be sold to minors. Guests are required to carry valid photo ID.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, laser devices, bottles, will be allowed in the venue and may be expelled with or without the owner from the venue.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the hotel or resort and is subject to confiscation.
- Beware of forged tickets.
- People arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- Wrist bands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for the designated dates.
- Guests must keep their wrist-bands on at the time of entry at all times. In case wristbands are taken off, a replacement will not be issued.
- Wristbands lost cannot be replaced. Persons without wristbands will be refused entry into the venues.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been evidently tampered with will be refused entry. Artist programming and lineup is subject to change during the festival.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, should the event be canceled guests will be notified on how to refund their tickets.
- Hand-held personal communications devices will be permitted unless otherwise advised. As a condition of entry to the venue, you agree that the creation, storage or use of any data or any such recordings for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your own enjoyment) is not permitted without prior written permission.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for re-sale, advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent.
- Anybody entering the event site is liable to be filmed or photographed and for that image or video to be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of the organisers.
- The sponsors/bands/organisers/management are not responsible for, including but not limited to any injury or damage that may occur during or at the Festival.
- This Festival uses amplified sound. Earplugs and hearing protection at live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage is recommended, especially for children.
- Desert Resort Mandawa will be pet friendly site.
- Strobe lighting at this event may trigger epileptic fits. Those with a history of epilepsy or any health condition that would be of concern must take adequate precautions.
- No liability or claims that may arise due to the consumption or intake of any food or drink or any other consumption will be entertained by the management.
- You shall not use or display within the venue any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials unless authorised by written confirmation.
- The holder of this ticket grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder's appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto without any further approval of yours.
- Areas at the festival are built to capacity. Management reserves the right to hold entry to certain areas within the festival to ensure a safe festival experience.
- The management reserves the exclusive right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- The website www.taalbelia.com is owned by Taalbelia.
- Cancellation and refund will not be entertained.
- Breach of any of these terms and conditions or the Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the management of the event to remove you from the venue.
For us privacy for our valued customer is very important. We strongly believe that the personal information of our customers should not be shared with the third party without the prior consent or request from the customer. Privacy is the right of an individual and at Taalbelia. The information of the customer such as contact no., email, addresses etc. is used only for the internal purpose and not for sale.
Your contact information is stored in our database and is only used to contact you during the course of your travel with us for sharing the status of your travel bookings with us and then after for announcement of our latest deals and news etc. We at Taalbelia condemn the unauthorized reach and misuse and/or discloser of the personal information of the customer and we have strict guidelines and high security features to prevent the same.
Date Security Information
We have extensive firewall and high end security system to monitor the traffic and financial transaction on our website/s. Any suspicious email, traffic on website and/or financial transaction will be investigated to ensure there is no breach of policy and security. Our customer care executive or other staff may contact you to verify the transaction made by you. The secure connection between your browser and our system for financial transactions uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This is a well-respected technology developed by Netscape, Microsoft and RSA that is supported by most browsers.